At Rhudy's Jewelry Showroom, we strive to provide our customers with the best shopping experience possible, and we want you to be happy with your online purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, an exchange, or an in-store credit within 14 days of receipt. Any merchandise that has been sized, engraved, altered, damaged, or disclosed as "non-refundable" cannot be returned. We ask that you call 910.488.7571, ext. 2 to speak with an associate before you decide to initiate a return, regardless of how you choose to proceed, to ensure that you are fully satisfied with the service you receive.
All returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and be in the same condition in which it was received.
Shipping is non-refundable. Return shipping will be taken out of the refund amount before it is credited.
Returns will be credited in the same way in which they were paid.
Returned Merchandise Procedure
Step 1: Return Authorization
- Please email email@example.com to get a Return Authorization (RA) number. This number will need to be written on the OUTSIDE of the package. Any returns that do not have an RA number WILL NOT be accepted and WILL BE returned to the sender. RA numbers will expire after 5 business days.
Step 2: Shipping an item back to Rhudy'sOPTION 1:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label. Once the return label is generated, you will receive a payment link for the label. After payment, the label will be sent via email.
- Please box all merchandise, packaging and receipt.
- Please box all merchandise, packaging and receipt. Ship to: Rhudy's Inc ATTN: Returns, 2410 Murchison Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28301. Be sure to include RA number on the OUTSIDE of your package.
- Rhudy's is not responsible for any lost packages, therefore you should insure your package through the carrier for the full retail value.
- If the merchandise is less than $500, you can ship it through any carrier. Please be sure to insure your package for the full retail value and request a return confirmation that your package has been delivered to its destination.
- If the merchandise is $500 or more, we recommend that you ship your package through the United States Postal Service (USPS) Registered Mail. Please be sure to insure your package for the full retail value and request a return confirmation that your package has been delivered to its destination. UPS and FedEx may not insure jewelry shipments over $500.
Step 3: Receiving & ProcessingUpon recepit, merchandise will be sent to our quality control department. Any items that have been sized, engraved, show signs of wear, are damaged, or disclosed as "non-refundable" cannot be accepted. Returns that do not contain their receipt or are improperly packaged will also not be accepted.
Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for processing a return.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
On behalf of our family and all of the Rhudy's team, we thank you sincerely for choosing Rhudy's Jewelry. Please let us know if we can assist you further in any way. It has been our pleasure to serve you.